DirectionsNote: Wash hands with soap and water.
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Line a pizza pan with parchment paper; set aside.
3. Remove stem and leaves from cauliflower and chop the florets into chunks.
4. Place in a food processor and pulse until it looks like grain, being careful not to over process.
5. Place cauliflower mixture in a microwave-safe dish and cook on HIGH for 8 minutes; let cool slightly.
6. Place cooked cauliflower in a cheese cloth and squeeze out as much excess moisture as you can; place cauliflower in a medium bowl.
7. Add shredded cheese, egg, 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning and salt and pepper to taste; mix well.
8. Press cauliflower mixture into approximately a 12-inch circle on the prepared pan.
9. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until crust is firm and golden brown; remove from oven and set oven temperature to broil.
10. In a large skillet over medium heat, add oil.
11. Once hot, add zucchini and salt and pepper to taste; sauté for 4 to 5 minutes or until tender.
12. Place in strainer and gently press out excess liquid with back of wooden spoon.
13. In a medium saucepan over medium heat, add butter.
14. Once melted, add garlic and cook for 2 minutes.
15. Add cream cheese, stirring with whisk until smooth.
16. Add milk, a little at a time, whisking until smooth; stir in Parmesan, remaining Italian seasoning and salt and pepper to taste.
17. Remove from heat when sauce reaches desired consistency.
18. Sauce will continue to thicken upon standing.
19. Spread garlic sauce over pizza crust and top with zucchini, basil leaves and mozzarella slices.
20. Broil pizza for 2 minutes or until cheese is melted and lightly browned.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information Per Serving: Calories: 258 (Calories from Fat: 180)
Total Fat: 20g (Saturated Fat: 11g)
Total Carbohydrates: 8g
(Dietary Fiber: 2g