Zesty Spinach Dip
Directions1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Wash hands with soap and water.
3. Spray 8x8-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray; set aside.
4. Cook spinach in microwave according to package directions.
5. Add cream cheese and garlic salt to spinach; stir until cheese melts and mixture is blended. Add undrained tomatoes, Monterey Jack cheese and onion; stir to combine.
6. Place mixture in baking dish; bake 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Serve with pita chips or bread, if desired.
For more cheese flavor, sprinkle grated Parmesan cheese over top of dip just before serving. An 11x7-inch baking dish may be used in place of the 8x8-inch dish.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!