1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse fresh produce.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. Place walnuts on a baking sheet in a single layer and bake 5 to 10 minutes or until fragrant, being careful not to burn. Allow walnuts to cool slightly then chop.
5. In a medium bowl, stir together yogurt and cinnamon. Spoon half of yogurt mixture into 2 parfait or wine glasses. Top with half of walnuts and half of the dark chocolate.
6. Mash half of raspberries in a small bowl and layer into parfait glasses. Top with remaining yogurt mixture, walnuts, dark chocolate and top with whole raspberries.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!