DirectionsNote: Wash hands with soap and water.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Lightly spray or grease 12”x8” casserole dish.
3. Beat eggs, yogurt, and salt together.
4. Melt butter and lightly sauté onion and/or peppers. Add thawed potatoes.
5. Stir to mix. Pour into egg mixture and lightly stir to blend ingredients.
6. Pour into casserole dish. Sprinkle grated cheese over casserole.
7. Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for approximately 35-40 minutes or until center is firm.
8. Cut into 8 squares. Enjoy!
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!