1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse fresh produce.
3. In a food processor, combine garlic, 1/3 cup walnuts, pine nuts, basil, parsley, cheese and salt and pepper to taste; pulse until slightly chunky.
4. With processor running, slowly add olive oil. Cover and pulse for 1 to 2 minutes, stopping halfway through to scrape down sides of bowl.
5. Cook pasta according to package directions for al dente; drain and place in a large serving dish. Add pesto mixture and remaining walnuts and toss to combine.
6. Garnish with remaining wanuts and cheese before serving.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition Information Per Serving: Calories: 338 (Calories from Fat: 153)
Total Fat: 17g (Saturated Fat: 2g)
Total Carbohydrates: 41g (Dietary Fiber: 5g