Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: No-bake
Directions1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Spray 12 cup silicone muffin pan with cooking spray and set aside. If you don’t have silicone mold use standard cupcake pan, just grease it really well.
3. Rinse and dice strawberries, set aside.
4. In a heavy bottom saucepan, over medium-low heat, stirring gently and constantly with a rubber spatula, melt white chocolate and coconut oil until it is smooth and thin.
5. Next stir in Cheerios cereals.
6. Gently fold in strawberries.
7. Divide mixture into greased silicone molds.
8. Place in the freezer to set. Remove from the mold and enjoy!
9. Store leftovers in the fridge for 2 to 3 days or freeze for longer storage.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsRecipe provided by General Mills. For more General Mills inspiration, please visit: omgchocolatedesserts.com/white-chocolate-strawberry-cheerios-cups/
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more