Watermelon Orzo Salad
Featured in the Living Well Eating Smart newsletter issue #83 (May 16th to July 10th, 2019).
Recipe and image from Colavita®
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Cook orzo in salted, boiling water according to package instructions, about 10 minutes.
3. Drain well and pour into large bowl.
4. In small bowl, combine dressing ingredients. Pour over orzo and stir to combine. Let cool slightly.
5. Add watermelon, cucumber, pistachios, feta cheese and zest. Mix. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Garnish with crumbled feta and fresh mint.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Total Fat 22 g
Saturated Fat 5 g
Cholesterol 15 mg
Sodium 260 mg
Carbohydrates 44 g
Fiber 4 g
Protein 11 g