Charc Week Recipe 2021
Directions1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse all fresh produce under cold running water prior to prepping.
3. Heat one tablespoon of olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat, add garlic. After a moment add onion, olives and tomatoes and cook down for about 10 minutes.
4. In the meantime, chop Fratelli Beretta Salamini into little rounds.
5. Add the Salamini to the skillet and remove from heat. Stir in parsley.
6. Spoon mixture over grilled chicken and drizzle with remaining olive oil to serve.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsBig Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more