- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Rinse fresh produce.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Coat 8, 3 1/2-inch tart pans with cooking spray. Place all 8 pans on a large, rimmed baking sheet.
- Roll out pie crusts to straighten edges. Using a 4 1/2-inch bowl or circle, cut 4 circles from each crust and press into tart pan bottoms and up sides. Prick bottom of each several times with a fork. Bake until golden brown, about 13 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool 5 minutes. Remove tart from pans and cool completely.
- In a large bowl using an electric mixer on medium speed, beat together mascarpone, sugar and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl using an electric mixer on medium-low speed, beat cream until soft peaks form. Gently fold into mascarpone mixture.
- Evenly divide mascarpone mixture between tart shells and top each with 4-5 kiwi slices and 1 tablespoon pistachios.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Calories: 638, Total Fat: 50g, Saturated Fat: 25g, Cholesterol: 113mg, Sodium: 243mg, Carbohydrates: 43g, Fiber: 2g, Sugars: 17g, Protein: 7g