Uovo al Forno
Directions1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Wash hands with soap and water.
3. Rinse avocado under cold running water prior to prepping.
4. Line 4 individual baking dishes each with half sheet puff pastry, ensuring to cover sides and bottom. Trim excess pastry around the top edge.
5. Layer around the puff pastry with Fratelli Beretta Coppa, then a layer of sliced avocado, leaving a 2-inch well in the middle of each baking dish.
6. Crack one egg into each well and wash hands after handling raw egg.
7. Bake 15 minutes or until egg is fully set, then serve.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsBig Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more