Recipe from Produce for Kids. Featured on "Food in :60" Segment with Carrie Taylor, RDN, LDN, RYT and Andrea Luttrell, RDN, LDN. Watch recipe video here.
Pair with mixed berries and a milk box for a packed school lunch!
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse all fresh produce items under cold running water prior to prepping.
3. Heat tortilla in microwave for 15 seconds.
4. Coat tortilla with dressing. Layer turkey slices on top. Add rice onto half of turkey and press down to flatten.
5. In the middle of the tortilla, layer carrots, cucumber, lettuce, tomato and cheese.
6. Roll tortilla around rice and veggies, cut into slices of "sushi" and secure with toothpicks.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!