Directions1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Preheat oven to 375 F. Lightly coat 4, 10-ounce ramekins with cooking spray.
3. In a large skillet over medium heat, add butter and oil. Once butter has melted, add onion, garlic, carrots and celery and cook, stirring occasionally, for 4 minutes or until onions become translucent. Add gravy, stir and cook for 5 minutes.
4. In a small bowl, whisk together cornstarch and water until cornstarch dissolves. Add to gravy and cook for 4 minutes or until gravy mixture starts to thicken; add turkey and salt and pepper to taste and stir to combine.
5. Divide filling evenly between the ramekins. Top each with a square of puff pastry, gently pressing to adhere tops of ramekins; gently cut 2 slits in the top of the crust. Brush each crust with the beaten egg.
6. Bake for 20 minutes or until the crust is golden brown. Let cool 5 minutes before serving.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information Per Serving Calories: 497 (Calories from Fat: 216)
Total Fat: 24g (Saturated Fat: 10g)
Total Carbohydrates: 39g (Dietary Fiber: 3g