Prep Time: 25 Minutes
August/September 2018 Dig In the Big Y Magazine
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse fresh produce.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together cream cheese, whipped topping, almond extract and powdered sugar until smooth.
4. In another small bowl, toss banana slices with lemon juice.
5. Divide and layer the ingredients evenly between 4 4-ounce-size jars in this order: 1 tablespoon whipped topping mixture, 2 tablespoons oatmeal cookie, 3 slices banana, 1 tablespoon chopped kiwi and 1 tablespoon whipped topping mixture.
6. Garnish with chopped kiwi, crumbled cookie and coconut.
7. Seal and refrigerate until ready to eat.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Calories: 226, Total Fat: 9g, Saturated Fat: 5g, Cholesterol: 19mg, Sodium: 184mg, Carbohydrates: 34g, Fiber: 2g, Sugars: 20g, Protein: 4g