Prep Time: 25 Minutes
Cooking Time: Cook 15 Minutes
September October 2021 Big Y Dig In Magazine Recipe
Directions1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Wash hands with soap and water.
3. Rinse all fresh produce items under cold running water prior to prepping.
4. Place fish fillets on a broiler pan with rack and pour lime juice over top. Wash hands with soap and water after handling raw fish.
5. In a shallow dish, combine breadcrumbs, coconut and cayenne pepper; season to taste with salt and pepper. Top fish with breadcrumb mixture, pressing to secure. Cook for 15 minutes or until golden and internal temperature reaches 145 degrees Fahrenheit as verified with an instant-read food thermometer.
6. In a medium bowl, combine cucumber and cilantro. Divide rice, cucumber mixture and fish among tortillas. Drizzle with sweet chili sauce and serve with lime wedges.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information Per Serving
Total Fat: 9 g
Saturated Fat: 5 g
Cholesterol: 98 mg
Sodium: 565 mg
Carbohydrates: 56 g
Fiber: 6 g
Sugars: 12 g
Protein: 48 g
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more