Chocolate Lovers 2023 SS Recipe
1. Wash hands with soap and running water.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit; spray an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
3. In a large bowl, prepare brownie mix with eggs and oil as label directs; fold in raspberries and half the raspberry squares.
4. Spread batter in prepared dish; sprinkle with remaining raspberry squares. Wash hands after handling raw batter.
5. Bake brownies for 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out with a few crumbs; cool completely in dish on a wire rack.
6. Cut brownie into 16 squares.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Total Fat: 14 g
Sodium: 113 mg
Carbohydrates: 39 g
Fiber: 2 g
Protein: 3 g