Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: 23 Minutes
May 2023 Dig In Recipe
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Rinse fresh produce.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Coat 8, 3 1/2-inch tart pans with cooking spray. Place all 8 pans on a large, rimmed baking sheet.
- Roll out pie crusts to straighten edges. Using a 4 1/2-inch bowl or circle, cut 4 circles from each crust and press into tart pan bottoms and up sides. Prick bottom of each several times with a fork. Bake until golden brown, about 13 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool 5 minutes. Remove tarts from pans and cool completely.
- In a medium bowl using an electric mixer on medium-low speed, whip cream until soft peaks form. Gently fold in lemon curd until combined. Divide mixture evenly between the tart shells, smoothing out top of filling with the back of a spoon.
- Arrange fruit over surface of cream mixture so that no cream is visible.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine jam and water. Cook, stirring, until jam has melted, about 5 minutes.
- Strain and discard any pulp. Return to saucepan and heat over low heat for 5 minutes to thicken. Remove from heat and let cool slightly.
- Dip pastry brush into the apricot mixture and lightly brush the surface of the fruit. Serve immediately.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Calories: 389, Total Fat: 18g, Saturated Fat: 8g, Cholesterol: 43mg, Sodium: 201mg, Carbohydrates: 53g, Fiber: 4g, Sugars: 26g, Protein: 2g