- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease and flour a 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, milk, caramel syrup, egg whites, egg, melted butter and 1 teaspoon vanilla and mix well. Wash hands after handling raw eggs.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake until golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 25 minutes. Let cool.
- In a large bowl using an electric mixer on medium speed, beat together cream cheese, cream and remaining vanilla until smooth. Beat in powdered sugar, 1/2 cup at a time, until smooth.
- Frost top of cooled cake and dust with cocoa powder before serving.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Calories: 403, Total Fat: 25g, Saturated Fat: 13g, Cholesterol: 77mg, Sodium: 438mg, Carbohydrates: 40g, Fiber: 0g, Sugars: 11g, Protein: 5g