Prep Time: 25 Minutes
Cooking Time: Cook 17-18 Minutes
April/May 2020 Dig In Recipe A light and savory meal.
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse fresh produce.
3. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Coat two large baking sheets with cooking spray; set aside.
4. Roll out one half of the dough into a large rectangle; repeat with remaining half of dough. Transfer to prepared pans and plump up edges. Wash hands after handling raw dough.
5. In a small bowl, whisk together egg and water; brush on edges of dough and reserve remaining egg mixture. Bake for 9-10 minutes or until golden brown.
6. In a medium bowl, whisk together ricotta cheese, milk, herbs, garlic and lemon juice; evenly divide and spread on top of each precooked dough and season to taste with pepper. Brush edges of dough with more egg mixture.
7. Top each evenly with mozzarella cheese and tomatoes. Bake for 8 minutes or until cheese has melted; remove from oven and let sit for 5 minutes.
8. Top each with parsley and serve immediately.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition Information Per Serving Calories: 659 (Calories from Fat: 252)
Total Fat: 28g (Saturated Fat: 12g)
Total Carbohydrates: 75g (Dietary Fiber: 2g