Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cooking Time: Chill 1 Hour
August 2022 Dig In Recipe
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Rinse all fresh produce items under cold running water.
- In a large bowl, combine tomatoes and onion. Drizzle with vinegar and season with salt and pepper; toss to coat well. Add olive oil and toss to coat.
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Serve garnished with pine nuts and basil leaves.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Total Fat: 5g
Saturated Fat: 1g
Total Carbohydrates: 7g
Dietary Fiber: 2g