With potassium, iron, vitamin C and fiber, creamer potatoes deserve integration into your meals. Featured in the Living Well Eating Smart newsletter issue #74 (November 16th to January 10th, 2018).
Recipe image and nutrition facts provided by The Little Potato Company. For more nutrient-rich kitchen inspirations, visit their website.
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse fresh produce.
3. Whisk together dressing ingredients and divide between four clean glass or plastic jars with tight-fitting lids.
4. Layer salad ingredients, starting with chickpeas and finishing with potatoes.
5. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
6. Before opening jar, turn upside down for about 1 minute for dressing to drizzle onto ingredients. Shake and enjoy.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Total Fat 2 g
Saturated Fat 0.5 g
Cholesterol < 5 mg
Sodium 247 mg
Carbohydrates 57 g
Fiber 5 g
Protein 9 g