Recipe featured on 11/22 Better Connecticut segment with Carrie Taylor, RDN, LDN and Andrea Luttrell, RDN, LDN.
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and coat muffin pan with cooking spray.
3. Crumble stuffing and turkey into muffin tins, filling about 3/4-way full.
4. In a small bowl, whisk eggs with milk, salt and pepper. Wash hands after handling raw eggs.
5. Pour egg mixture evenly over stuffing and turkey mixture. Bake until muffins are fully set and leftovers have reached a temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit as verified by an instant-read thermometer, about 20 minutes.
6. If desired, serve with mashed potatoes, vegetables and turkey gravy.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!