If you are always looking for something to make with your turkey leftovers – try
these Thanksgiving Hand Pies. They're so easy to make and so delicious to eat!
Recipe provided by Campbell Snacks .
Get inspired and watch us cook up this delicious recipe!
Thanksgiving Recipe 2022 SS
- Wash hands with soap and running water.
- Rinse fresh produce.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Farenheit; line 2 rimmed baking pans with parchment paper.
- In a large saucepot, melt 1 tablespoon butter over medium-high heat. Add celery and onion; cook 5 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Add broth and heat to a boil; remove from heat and stir in stuffing.
- In a large bowl, stir stuffing, turkey, and peas and carrots.
- Lightly dust work surface with flour. Place 1 puff pastry sheet on work surface and roll out to 1/8-inch thick; with a 4-inch round cookie cutter, cut 8 circles from puff pastry. Repeat with remaining 3 pastry sheets to cut 24 additional circles.
- Place 16 circles on prepared pans; place 3 tablespoons turkey mixture in center of circles and top with remaining 16 circles. Seal edges of pies with fork. Brush tops of pies with remaining 2 tablespoons melted butter.
- With paring knife, cut 2 small vents in top of each pie; wash hands after handling raw dough.
- Bake 30 minutes or until golden brown. Serve pies with gravy.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Total Fat (g) 14.00
Saturated Fat (g) 7.00
Cholesterol (mg) 10.00
Sodium (mg) 474.00
Carbohydrates (g) 28.00
Fiber (g) 2.00
Protein (g) 6.00