Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 0 minutes
RECIPE PROVIDED BY: The Humane Society of the United States, Forward Food Program. For more information, please visit their website.
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse fresh produce.
3. In a blender place lime juice, soy sauce, garlic, ginger, sugar and vinegar and blend for 30 seconds.
4. With the blender on low, slowly drizzle oil and sesame oil into lime juice mixture.
5. Pour dressing into a bowl, add a pinch of salt and pepper and red pepper flakes.
6. Combine remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Toss with dressing and serve.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsCalories: 301
Total Fat: 12.3 g
Protein: 12 g
Total Carbohydrates: 40 g
Sodium: 460 mg