Recipe featured on Food in :60 Segment with Carrie Taylor, RDN, LDN and Andrea Luttrell, RDN, LDN. Watch the recipe video here.
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse fresh produce.
3. In a quart-sized glass jar, add stock base, chili garlic sauce and coconut milk.
4. Layer in shredded chicken, carrots, cabbage, ginger and noodles.
5. Top with cilantro, scallions and lime wedge.
6. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
7. When ready to eat, pour boiling water over mixture and cover. Let sit two minutes, stir and enjoy.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!