1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. In a large resealable food storage bag, combine flour, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, oregano, salt and pepper; add chicken. Seal bag and shake to coat chicken; transfer to a dish. Wash hands after handling raw chicken. Cover dish and store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
3. In a small bowl, combine vinegar, honey and cornstarch; stir until cornstarch is dissolved.
4. In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine butter, soy sauce and sugar; bring to a slight boil. Add vinegar mixture and return to a boil.
5. Once boiling, reduce heat to medium-low and cook for 8 minutes or until sauce thickens; remove from heat and let cool.
6. Coat grill grate with cooking spray and preheat to medium.
7. Remove wings from refrigerator and generously baste tops with sauce mixture.
8. Place on grill, sauce-side up, and grill for 10 minutes. Flip, generously coat with sauce mixture and cook for 10 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees Fahrenheit as verified with an instant-read food thermometer.
9. Remove from grill and sprinkle with sesame seeds before serving.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!