Watch this recipe being prepared
Back To School 2022 Recipe SS
1. Wash hands with soap and running water.
2. Rinse fresh produce.
3. In medium bowl, whisk garlic, tea, 2 tablespoons oil, red wine vinegar, mustard and seasoning.
4. Place steak in large zip-top plastic bag; pour garlic mixture over steak. Seal bag, pressing out excess air; massage steak in bag to coat. Refrigerate at least 2 or up to 4 hours.
5. Prepare outdoor grill for direct grilling over medium-high heat. Remove steak from marinade; discard marinade. Sprinkle both sides of steak with 1/2 teaspoon salt and place on hot grill rack; cover and cook 12 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 135 degrees Fahrenheit for medium-rare, turning once. Wash hands after handling raw meat.
6. Transfer steak to cutting board; tent with aluminum foil and let rest 10 minutes. (Internal temperature will rise to 145 degrees Fahrenheit upon standing.)
7. In large bowl, whisk balsamic vinegar, honey, pepper, and remaining 2 tablespoons oil and 1/4 teaspoon salt; gently fold in mozzarella, avocado, zucchini, tomatoes, onion and basil.
8. Slice steak across the grain; serve with salad.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Total Fat (g) 29 g
Cholesterol (mg) 137 mg
Sodium (mg) 676 mg
Carbohydrates (g) 18 g
Fiber (g) 5 g
Protein (g) 46 g