Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: 55 Minutes
DirectionsNote: Wash hands with soap and water.
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Coat a loaf pan with cooking spray; set aside.
2. In boiling water, steep the 2 tea bags for 10 minutes; discard tea bags and let tea cool.
3. In a large bowl, whisk together both flours, brown sugar, baking powder, salt, cardamom, cinnamon and cloves; set aside.
4. In a medium bowl, whisk together, tea, butter, eggs and vanilla. Add to flour mixture and mix until combined; do not overmix.
5. Spread into prepared pan and bake for 55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
6. Cool in pan on cooling rack for 10 minutes. Loosen sides of loaf from pan; remove from pan and let cool 30 minutes.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, Visit fightbac.org
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information Per Serving:
Calories: 138 (Calories from Fat: 63)
Total Fat: 7g (Saturated Fat: 4g)
Total Carbohydrates: 18g (Dietary Fiber: 1g