1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Steep tea bags in hot water for 15 to 20 minutes, then discard tea bags.
3. Place chicken in one gallon plastic bag and add steeped tea, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper. Remove as much air from the bag as possible and seal bag. Wash hands after handling raw chicken.
4. Place bag in refrigerator on a plate and marinate for a minimum of 1 hour or maximum of 12 hours.
5. When ready to prepare, remove chicken from bag and pat dry. Lightly coat both sides of chicken with additional olive oil then season with Herbs de Provence, salt and pepper.
6. Grill chicken until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees Fahrenheit as verified by an instant-read food thermometer. Wash hands after handling raw chicken.
7. Serve with maple roasted parsnips and lightly sauteed spinach, or your favorite sides.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!