Prep Time: 25 Minutes
Cooking Time: Cook 17 to 24 Minutes
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse fresh produce.
3. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, chives, lemon juice, mustard, lemon zest and Creole seasoning; cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
4. In a small saucepan, add water and bring to a boil; reduce to a simmer. Whisk in butter, a little at a time, allowing butter to melt before adding more, making sure butter does not boil.
5. Once all of the butter has melted, add lobster meat and cook over low heat for 7 to 10 minutes or until lobster flesh is pearly and opaque, making sure butter doesn’t boil. Remove lobster meat from pan and cut into chunks; reserve and keep warm.
6. In a medium bowl, combine beef, seafood seasoning and pepper; shape into 4 patties. Wash hands after handling raw beef.
7. Coat grill grate with cooking spray and preheat to medium-high. Add burger patties, turn heat to medium and grill, covered until burger reaches internal temperature of 160 degrees Fahrenheit as verified with an instant-read food thermometer, about 5 to 7 minutes per side.
8. Serve burgers on rolls topped with lemon-chive mayonnaise and lobster meat.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition Information Per Serving Calories: 986 (Calories from Fat: 603)
Total Fat: 67g (Saturated Fat: 22g)
Total Carbohydrates: 16g (Dietary Fiber: 2g