Super Loops Chocolate Peanut Butter Super Bites
Directions1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Blend 1/4 cup Kashi Superloops in blender for about 10 to 15 seconds until mixture is a powder. Pour into small bowl and set aside.
3. Place the remaining Superloops and oats into blender and pulse 4 to 5 times, until loops are broken up, but not powder. Set aside.
4. Soften peanut butter and honey by placing in a medium-size microwave-safe bowl and microwaving for 10 to 15 seconds.
5. Mix together well with a rubber spatula.
6. Fold in Kashi Super Loop-oat mixture from blender, chia seeds, cocoa powder, vanilla and salt. Note: Dough will be thick.
7. Roll dough into 12 individual balls with the palms of your hands.
8. Dip each ball into Super Loop powder and place on a baking sheet or wax paper.
9. Chill for at least 10 minutes before eating.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsRecipe provided by Kashi Superloops By Charlotte d&rsquo
For more Kashi recipes visit www.kashi.com
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more