A crunchy stuffing waffle with leftover turkey, sweet cranberry sauce and topped with gravy.
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Gently mix cooked stuffing and egg in a large bowl until combined. Wash hands after handling raw egg.
3. Preheat waffle iron and coat with cooking spray.
4. Scoop half of stuffing in waffle iron and cook until heated through, ensuring leftovers have reached a temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit as verified by an instant-read thermometer. Repeat with remaining stuffing mixture.
5. Top with roasted turkey, cranberry sauce, gravy and second waffle to make a sandwich. Enjoy!
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!