Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cooking Time: 10 to 15 Minutes
Directions1. Before beginning, wash hands with soap and water.
2. Boil two cups water and steep family size tea bags for 5 to 10 minutes.
3. Puree strawberries in blender (reserving a handful for garnish).
4. Pour strawberry mixture through mesh strainer into pitcher filled with ice.
5. Add sugar to steeped tea and stir until dissolved.
6. Add four cups cold water and steeped tea to pitcher.
7. Stir to mix and enjoy!
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!