Prep Time: 45 min
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse fresh produce.
3. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. Toss pears in 1 tablespoon oil and spread out on a parchment paper or foil lined, rimmed baking sheet.
5. Toss in delicata squash in remaining tablespoon of oil. Season with salt and pepper. Spread out on a parchment paper or foil lined baking sheet. Make sure the pans are not overcrowded.
6. Bake pears and squash about 25 to 30 minutes or until slightly tender and golden brown, turnover half way through cook time. Set aside to cool.
7. Reduce heat to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Spread pecans out on a baking sheet and baked for 5 to 8 minutes or until aromatic and golden brown.
8. Place salad greens in a salad bowl. Top with pears, squash, pecans, cranberries and blue cheese. Toss with enough salad dressing to lightly coat the salad greens and serve immediately.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!