WINE PAIRING - Grain de Soleil, 750 ml Beautiful Pale Pink Wine with Notes of Red Current, Peach and a Splash of Grapefruit, Playing Nicely with the Subtle Sweet and Salty Salmon. A Very Refreshing Wine for Warm Summer Nights.
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Cover salmon filets with Sesame Ginger Teriyaki Sauce and marinate in the refrigerator for a minimum of 10 minutes, or up to 2 hours.
3. Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
4. When the grill is hot, brush the grate with olive oil to prevent sticking. Place the salmon, skin side down, on the grill and cook for 4 to 5 minutes. Using a spatula, very gently flip the salmon over and continue cooking for 4 to 5 additional minutes.
5. Remove salmon from grill and place skin side down on a plate. Brush with additional teriyaki sauce and cover tightly with aluminum foil.
6. Allow to rest 10 minutes, then serve.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!