Prep Time: 30 Minutes
Cooking Time: 3 Minutes
April 2023 Dig In Recipe
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Rinse fresh produce.
- In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine vinegar, honey mustard, honey, garlic, sugar, oil, salt and pepper. Close the lid and shake to mix well. Let vinaigrette chill in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- Snap tough ends off asparagus.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add asparagus and cook until just tender, about 3 minutes. Drain and plunge asparagus into a large bowl of ice water to stop them from cooking. Drain, chop and set aside.
- In a large serving bowl, combine spring mix, arugula and spinach and mix well. Top with asparagus, strawberries and feta cheese.
- Serve with vinaigrette.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Calories: 246, Total Fat: 16g, Saturated Fat: 3g, Cholesterol: 8mg, Sodium: 121mg, Carbohydrates: 22g, Fiber: 4g, Sugars: 15g, Protein: 6g