DirectionsNote: Wash hands with soap and water.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Spray an 8-inch square baking pan with cooking spray; set aside.
3. In a Dutch oven over medium-high heat, add oil. Once hot, add scallions and garlic and cook, stirring for 1 minute.
4. Add spinach and cook for 3 minutes, stirring as needed, or until just wilted; transfer to a medium bowl.
5. Add both cheeses, dill, parsley, eggs and salt and pepper to taste; mix well.
6. Spread spinach mixture evenly in the prepared pan and cover with 5 sheets of phyllo dough, spraying each sheet with cooking spray; trim edges of dough to fit pan.
7. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until golden.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsCalories: 230 (Calories from Fat: 90)
Total Fat: 10g (Saturated Fat: 3.5g)
Total Carbohydrates: 22g (Dietary Fiber: 4g
Sodium: 690mg Sugars: