1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse fresh produce.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, lemon juice, orange juice, honey, garlic, red pepper flakes and salt to taste; set dressing aside.
4. Coat a large saute pan with cooking spray and place over medium heat. Add shrimp and cook, stirring frequently, until shrimp are opaque and cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes.
5. In a large bowl, toss together greens, fennel and oranges. Add a little dressing and toss well.
6. Divide greens mixture between 4 plates, top with shrimp and avocado and serve with remaining dressing.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Calories: 350 (Calories from Fat: 207)
Total Fat: 23g (Saturated Fat: 4g)
Total Carbohydrates: 20g (Dietary Fiber: 7g