1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. In a medium saucepan over medium heat, toast cinnamon sticks for 3 minutes or until fragrant.
3. Add salt, nutmeg, cloves, star anise and milk and bring to a simmer. Let simmer for 10 minutes, do not let boil.
4. Remove from heat and whisk in chocolate and vanilla.
5. Remove cinnamon sticks and star anise and pour into four mugs. Top with whipped cream and brown sugar before serving.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Total Fat: 22g
Saturated Fat: 13g
Total Carbohydrates: 38g
Dietary Fiber: 0g