1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse fresh produce.
3. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl until incorporated.
5. Transfer mixture to a baking dish or cast iron skillet. Bake in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until bubbly.
6. Remove from oven and garnish as desired. Serve with celery sticks, carrot sticks, pita chips, crackers or whole grain tortilla chips.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!