Charc Week Recipe 2021
Directions1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. Slice bread into ½-inch slices. Brush both sides with 2 tablespoons olive oil and place on baking sheet in single layer.
4. Bake bread for 5 to 7 minutes, flipping halfway, until both sides are golden brown.
5. While bread is hot, rub both sides of bread with garlic clove, cut side down. Set aside.
6. In a food processor, combine goat cheese and honey. Pulse until a smooth, whipped consistency. Set aside.
7. Cut Soppressata into thin strips. Wash hands with soap and water after handling.
8. Peel and mince yellow onion. Chop dry cherries and pecans into small pieces.
9. In a medium-sized bowl, combine soppressata, onion, cherries, pecans, thyme, rosemary and 2 tablespoons olive oil.
10. Assemble bruschetta: Take slice of toast and spread honey goat cheese mixture. Then, top with Soppressata salad mixture. Repeat step for all toast slices.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsBig Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more