Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: Cook for 45 minutes.
Big Y Dig In -The Big Y Magazine June/July 2018
DirectionsNote: Wash hands with soap and water.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Place beans and onion in a large bowl; set aside.
3. In a blender, combine ketchup, molasses, mustard, garlic, chili peppers and adobo sauce; blend until pureed. Pour over bean mixture and toss to coat; season to taste with salt and pepper.
4. Place beans in a large casserole dish that has been coated with cooking spray and bake for 45 minutes or until beans are tender and sauce is bubbling; remove from heat and let sit for 10 minutes.
5. Garnish with green onion and feta cheese and serve.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information Per Serving Calories: 289 (Calories from Fat: 9)
Total Fat: 1g (Saturated Fat: 0g)
Total Carbohydrates: 57g (Dietary Fiber: 9g