1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse fresh produce.
3. Season chicken with salt and pepper, if desired. Heat olive oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat and brown chicken. Remove and set aside. Wash hands after handling raw chicken.
4. Add onion and cook 3 minutes or until softened. Add riced cauliflower and garlic and cook 3 minutes.
5. Stir in broth and bring to a boil. Return chicken to skillet and simmer until vegetables are tender and chicken has reached an internal temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit as verified by an instant-read food thermometer, about 4 minutes.
6. Stir in Parmesan, lemon juice and oregano. Enjoy!
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!