DirectionsNote: Wash hands with soap and water.
1. Using a mandoline or spiralizer, cut zucchini into noodle-sized strips.
2. In a large skillet over medium-low heat, add butter and oil. Once hot, add garlic and crushed red pepper flakes and cook them for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
3. Add shrimp and cook for 3 minutes or until they are cooked through and pink on all sides. Season to taste with salt and pepper and transfer shrimp to a bowl with a slotted spoon.
4. Increase heat to medium and add white wine and lemon juice. Cook for 2 minutes, scraping any brown bits from bottom of the pan. Add zucchini noodles and cook for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Return shrimp to pan and toss to combine.
5. Season with salt and pepper, garnish with parsley and serve immediately.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information Per Serving: Calories: 230 (Calories from Fat: 126)
Total Fat: 14g (Saturated Fat: 6g)
Total Carbohydrates: 8g (Dietary Fiber: 2g