Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
Directions1. Wash hands with soap and water. Rinse all fresh produce under cold running water and pat dry.
2. Place butter and chopped shallots in a small saucepan and cook over medium-low heat until shallots are golden.
3. Add sherry and cook to evaporate alcohol.
4. Add cream, tomato paste and chili flakes.
5. Bring to a simmer and cook for five more minutes.
6. Season with salt.
7. Cook ravioli separately in salted boiling water according to package directions.
8. Drain ravioli and place on a serving platter.
9. Spoon sauce on top and sprinkle with chives. Serve with cooked shrimp.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!