Prep Time: 35 Minutes
Cooking Time: Bake 15 Minutes
Taste of the Season Magazine 11/17
DirectionsNote: Wash hands with soap and water.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper; set aside.
2. In a large bowl using an electric mixer on medium speed, beat butter until soft and fluffy. Add powdered sugar and vanilla and beat until smooth. Add flour and salt and beat just until all flour is incorporated.
3. Place dough onto a piece of plastic wrap and form into a disk. Wrap well and place in refrigerator for 15 minutes.
4. On a floured surface, roll out dough into a ½-inch-thick circle. Cut into rounds or other shapes using a lightly floured cookie cutter; place on prepared pan. Bake for 15 minutes, making sure cookies do not brown; let cool on a wire rack.
5. Melt chocolate in the microwave according to package directions; place in a resealable plastic bag. Snip a corner of the bag and drizzle over cookies; top with pistachios and cranberries.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, Visit fightbac.org
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information Per Serving: Calories: 178 (Calories from Fat: 108)
Total Fat: 12g (Saturated Fat: 7g)
Total Carbohydrates: 17g (Dietary Fiber: 0g