1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse fresh produce.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line muffin pans with 16 paper liners.
4. In a large bowl, whisk together flours, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Set aside.
5. In a blender, place oil, milk and spinach. Blend on high for about 30 to 60 seconds or until completely pureed. Add banana and vanilla and blend on low just to mix.
6. Pour pureed mixture into dry mixture and fold together ingredients with a rubber spatula until completely combined.
7. Fill muffin cups 2/3 full and bake until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 18 to 20 minutes.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!