Cooking Time: 30 to 35 minutes
DirectionsNote: Wash hands with soap and water.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Lightly grease a medium baking dish; set aside.
3. In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, steam sweet potato in about 1 inch of water for 10 to 12 minutes or until potato is near soft.
4. Drain and let cool to the touch; dice into small cubes.
5. Coat a large skillet with cooking spray.
6. Place over medium-high heat and sauté onion and celery for 4 minutes or until tender; set aside.
7. In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine milk and sour cream.
8. Whisk in flour and butter until smooth.
9. Gradually whisk in cheddar cheese, paprika, seafood seasoning and pepper.
10. Place cod, shrimp and scallops in the prepared baking dish; add sautéed onion and celery and mix well.
11. Squeeze spinach dry and spread over seafood mixture.
12. Pour cream sauce over spinach and top with sweet potatoes and mozzarella cheese.
13. Bake, uncovered, for 30 to 35 minutes or until seafood is cooked and the surface is lightly browned.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsCalories: 210 (Calories From Fat: 45)
Total Fat: 5g (Saturated Fat: 3g)
Total Carbohydrates: 19g
(Dietary Fiber: 2g