From the Living Well Eating Smart newsletter, Issue #92 (September 12th, 2020 – January 6th, 2021).
Recipe and image from Apples from New York. Visit their website for more apple-inspired recipes.
1. Wash hands with soap and running water.
2. Rinse fresh produce.
3. Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Line roasting pan with aluminum foil.
4. Toss apples, potatoes, onions, olive oil, and garlic until evenly mixed.
5. Roast in pre-lined pan until sweet potatoes are tender, 40 to 45 minutes.
6. Sprinkle with balsamic vinegar before serving. Enjoy hot or cold.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Total Fat: 3.5 g
Saturated Fat: 1 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 70 mg
Carbohydrates: 27 g
Fiber: 5 g
Protein: 1 g