Featured in our Weekly eNewsletter Jan 29, 2014 A great recipe to keep your crowd happy.
DirectionsNote: Wash hands with soap and water.
1. In a large pot over medium heat, combine potatoes, onion, celery, carrots and kielbasa.
2. Add mustard seed, basil, thyme, salt, pepper and chicken broth.
3. Add some water to just cover all ingredients; bring to a boil.
4. Reduce heat and simmer for 45 minutes.
5. Sprinkle with fresh parsley and simmer for an additional 15 minutes.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information Per Serving
Calories: 466 (Calories from Fat: 297)
Total Fat: 33g (Saturated Fat: 10g)
Total Carbohydrates: 28g (Dietary Fiber: 4g