Salmon Burgers Seafood Supper Club
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Prepare charcoal grill or preheat gas grill to medium-high heat and scrape clean.
- Spray one side of each burger with grilling spray. Place burgers over direct heat on the grill, oiled side down. Wash hands after handling raw burgers.
- Cook for approximately 3 to 4 minutes and then flip. Cook another 3 to 4 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees Fahrenheit as verified with an instant-read food thermometer.
- While burgers are grilling, prepare buns and desired burger toppings.
- Remove burgers from grill and place on prepared buns.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!